Every penny counts
By making a donation to North Lincolnshire Children's Literacy Trust you're enabling us to deliver a wide range of community literacy projects such as "Making Big Memories With Little Babies".
This innovative project highlights the importance of communicating and reading with babies from birth. Every baby on our local Neonatal Intensive Care Unit receives a special gift bag with the story "Guess How Much I Love You", a Singing Together CD and information that will support families to share books, stories and rhymes with their baby.
Donate securely with
Any donation you can give will be used to fund a range of literacy activities, here are a few examples
- £5 could provide a Making Big Memories with Little Babies gift for families with babies on the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Scunthorpe General Hospital
- £15 could train a Volunteer Reading Champion to work with children in school, developing their reading skills and supporting them to enjoy reading for pleasure
- £25 could pay for a deprived child to choose books to keep, start to enjoy reading and gain in confidence and skills
- £50 could provide a deprived family with a Fun Family Literacy resource kit, which will support children to develop their literacy skills in the home learning environment.
- £100 could provide a Volunteer Reading Champion with a reading resource kit, to support the children they are working with develop a love of reading
- £1000 could provide a Little FREE Library to a community in North Lincolnshire, giving free books to children living in that area. Alternatively it could provide a package of books and resources to a school struggling to fund quality books and literacy resources.
If you registered an account, please enter your details below to login. If this is your first time, proceed to the donation form.